Sell iPhone in Delaware
The DELAWARE Solid Waste Authority has launched several activities in line with the state's Electronics Goods Collection and Document Shredding Programs.
In 2012, the following events have been scheduled to implement the platforms.
- Saturday, February 25, 2012- Dickinson High School, 1801 Milltown Road, Wilmington, DE
- Saturday, March 24, 2012- Delaware State Fairgrounds, 18500 South Dupont Highway, Harrington, DE
- Saturday, April 28, 2012- Barley Mill Plaza, Centre Road & Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE
The guidelines of these waste management systems are as follows:
- From 8am to 2pm, Delaware residents can turn in or drop off unusable yet recyclable electronic items such as computers, scanners, printers, house appliances and cellphones.
- From 8am to 2pm, Delaware residents can bring up two boxes of paper that will be shredded for free. If people of Delaware choose shredding of sensitive documents, then the risk of identity theft will significantly decrease.
But if people from Delaware want a service that guarantees speed, security, and convenience in recycling, it is better that they go to Cash for iPhones to get top cash for their used, old and broken iPhones! With the company's superb online selling service, you can trade your iPhone in for cash without breaking a sweat.
Start now by logging on to www.cashforiphones.com!